You may also like...
Features & Specs
The little mesh at the rear of your backpack enables you to strongly attach your Hexo+ in a second. Once you’re on the filming spot, you’ll be able to remove the drone from the backpack very quickly, being way more reactive to capture the action!
Strapping you Hexo+ on the backpack means more space for your stuffs inside.The AMP 24L has plenty of storage space for extra layers, snacks, and any other packable item. Internal organizer pockets keep everything in place because no one likes a bag full of shifting cargo.
Also very interesting to carry your additional batteries and protect your gimbal.
The Air Mesh suspended back panel keeps your back ventilated and ensures long lasting comfort, and an integrated sternum strap locks everything down in front.
As a must have for any Hexo+ owner, we’ve decided to add our signature on the backpack with two embroideries, one on the front, one on the back.
- 200D Nylon Ripstop
- 1475 cu. in. [ 24L ]
- 20 x 12 x 9″ [ 51 x 30 x 24cm ]
- 3L / 100oz Hydrapak® reservoir w/ quick disconnect
- High-flow Blaster bite valve w/ shut-off
- Air Mesh suspended backpanel
- Breathable ergonomic shoulder straps
- Deployable helmet carry
- Zippered side pockets
- Fleece-lined goggle or sunglass pocket
- Internal organizer pockets
- Magnetic hydration hose clip
- Side compression
- Reflective logo